- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Neck Lift
- Nose Reshaping
- Mommy Makeover
- Eyelid Surgery
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift
- Cheek Implant
- Buttock Implants
- Buttock Lift
- Breast reduction in men
- Chin Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation
- Forehead Lift
- Face Lift
- Ear Surgery
- Breast implant removals
- Lip Augmentation
- Hair Transplant
- Lip Reduction
- Lower body lift
- Pectoral Implants
- Arm Lift
The procedure is done as follows:
- You are given medicine to help you relax.
- The surgeon injects numbing medicine (anesthesia) around the eye so you do not feel pain during the surgery. You will be awake while the surgery is done.
- The surgeon makes tiny cuts (incisions) into the natural creases or folds of the eyelids.
- Loose skin and extra fat tissue are removed. The eyelid muscles are then tightened.
- At the end of surgery, the incisions are closed with stitches.
Eyelid surgery is done in a surgeon's office. Or it is done as outpatient surgery in a medical center.
Dr. Harrison Lee Ear, Nose, and Throat Beverly Hills, California
Dr. Timothy Katzen Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills, California
Dr. Min Ahn Plastic Surgeon Westborough, Massachusetts
Dr. Mark Mofid Plastic Surgeon La Jolla, California
Dr. Andrew Frankel Plastic Surgeon Beverly Hills, California
Dr. Ritvik Mehta Plastic Surgeon La Jolla, California